Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Spotify - local files not syncing

PlanPremiumCountrySloveniaDeviceGarmin Forerunner 645 MusicOperating System My Question or IssueI have playlists that contain both Spotify songs and songs from my local files. The way one can listen songs from local files on mobile devices is to down...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Slovenia Device Garmin Forerunner 645 Music Operating System   My Question or Issue I have  playlists that contain both Spotify songs and songs from my local f...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! [Desktop][Other] Contacting Support

If there are other ways to contact Spotify support please update your website. I'm not creating a twitter account just to contact your support team.

• Music Fan
  • If there are other ways to contact Spotify support please update your website. I'm not creating a twitter account just to contact your support team.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify app not working on FIRESTICK

It has not let me able to login into my profile, and if i use my phone or computer on Spotify it will NOT connect to the firestick 4K 2nd gen. HELP MEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE

• It has not let me able to login into my profile, and if i use my phone or computer on Spotify it will NOT connect to the firestick 4K 2nd gen.  HELP MEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion

Hello, Quick suggestion for the app, An alarm clock feature, with the choice to add your favorite songs as the tone of your alarm. A much more enjoyable wake up experience then listening to the awkward toned alarms. Robbie

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello,    Quick suggestion for the app,   An alarm clock feature, with the choice to add your favorite songs as the tone of your alarm.    A much more enjoyable...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Track info not updating on Uconnect in Jeep.

I have a 2015 Jeep with Uconnect. I've been using Spotify off/on for 6 months now and this has always been an issue. I start the music, my infotainment screen shows artist/song title for first song, as soon as second song comes on the info on the scr...

• Visitor
  • I have a 2015 Jeep with Uconnect. I've been using Spotify off/on for 6 months now and this has always been an issue. I start the music, my infotainment screen shows artist/song title for first song, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ps4 problem

Well i have a new ps4 and i want play music on spotify but i can't because my account is on other ps4 and i don't know which ps4 is, how i can put my account in my ps4 ( i speak spanish, sorry for the lenguaje) pls help

• Visitor
  • Well i have a new ps4 and i want play music on spotify but i can't because my account is on other ps4 and i don't know which ps4 is, how i can put my account in my ps4 ( i speak spanish, sorry for th...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Half of an official playlist disappeared

The other day i was listening to the League of Legens Official Playlist but like two days ago half of it was deleted, so i wanted to ask if It was possible to get it back as it was before or if someone can send me something like the log of the songs ...

• Visitor
  • The other day i was listening to the League of Legens Official Playlist but like two days ago half of it was deleted, so i wanted to ask if It was possible to get it back as it was before or if someo...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Instantly rejected post

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceHP Laptop 14-dx0002dxOperating SystemWindows 10 10.0.18363 My Question or IssueMy post was falsely marked as spam and instantly rejected after I edited it. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/403-erro...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device HP Laptop 14-dx0002dx Operating System Windows 10 10.0.18363   My Question or Issue My post was falsely marked as spam and instantly rejected after I edited...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't alert me that the song already exist in playlist

PlanPremiumOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueHiSpotify stopped alerting me that the song I ask to add to a playlist is already there.This is the exact same song I think, not other version.In the past it told me that the song already exist...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hi Spotify stopped alerting me that the song I ask to add to a playlist is already there. This is the exact same song I think, not...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out remotely on Ps

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePlaystation 4Operating SystemI don't know which (It's the one thats on the Playstation 4) My Question or IssueSo I sold my Playstation 4 with my playstation account, but my spotify was linked to that account, I don'...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Playstation 4 Operating System I don't know which (It's the one thats on the Playstation 4)   My Question or Issue So I sold my Playstation 4 wi...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] Feature request: Make "Under The Bridge" by RHCP disappear

As an avid Spotify user with a wide taste in music and a family subscription, I should never encounter nor hear "Under The Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers again.I propose a "never play 'Under The Bridge' again" button for just this song.Acceptan...

• Regular
  • As an avid Spotify user with a wide taste in music and a family subscription, I should never encounter nor hear "Under The Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers again. I propose a "never play 'Unde...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[All Platforms] Actually look at and implement Ideas

I had a crazy idea for the ideas section of spotify. Actually employ people to look at and implement the ideas worthy of implementation. I know this sounds crazy. Exactly how many votes are needed to finally do something about it? Ive tried creating ...

• Regular
  • I had a crazy idea for the ideas section of spotify.   Actually employ people to look at and implement the ideas worthy of implementation.   I know this sounds crazy.  Exactly how ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle starts during chromecast

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevicegoogle nest mini castingOperating SystemChromebook My Question or IssueWhy can I not control shuffle while using Spotify on Chromecast?

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country United States Device google nest mini casting Operating System Chromebook   My Question or Issue Why can I not control shuffle while using Spotify on Chromeca...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify playlist not showing in Proboards

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceWindowsOperating SystemBoth Windows 10 and Windows 7 My Question or Issue There is a way to embed a Spotify playlist in Proboards. However now I can not see the playlists (apart from one which strangely shows up ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Windows Operating System Both Windows 10 and Windows 7   My Question or Issue   There is a way to embed a Spotify playlist in Proboards...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue plays exactly the same songs, every time

Whenever I reach the end of one of my playlists, Spotify goes ahead and generates a queue of recommended suggestions. K cool. However, it's gotten to the point that I can predict 95% of the songs that it's going to play. As a feature that is supposed...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I reach the end of one of my playlists, Spotify goes ahead and generates a queue of recommended suggestions.  K cool.  However, it's gotten to the point that I can predict 95% of t...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't pick song on spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice(Samsung Galaxy A41, PS4, Google Nest)Operating System(Android 10) My Question or IssueSo like 2 months ago I started getting an issue with spotify connect. I couldn't pick a song on my phone when connected to my ps...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device (Samsung Galaxy A41, PS4, Google Nest) Operating System (Android 10)   My Question or Issue So like 2 months ago I started getting an issue with...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    PlayStation
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get genres stats for my region?

Hello, I'm doing a research, and I need to get stats about the listeners around my area, and what is the most listened to genre? And how many listeners are there per genre if possible. How do I access these information if they are available? Who shou...

• Hello,    I'm doing a research, and I need to get stats about the listeners around my area, and what is the most listened to genre? And how many listeners are there per genre if possible....
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play specific song on Google Home not working

PlanPremium CountryUK DeviceGoogle Nest Hub, Google Nest Mini, Google Pixel 3a My Question or IssueIf I say: 'Ok Google, Play some music' it works fine and goes with 'playing music from Spotify' and plays whatever I was playing last, but, If I say: '...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country UK   Device Google Nest Hub, Google Nest Mini, Google Pixel 3a   My Question or Issue If I say: 'Ok Google, Play some music' it works fine and goes wit...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

(ideia) Sugestão de álbuns com capas maiores ou zoom no app 'Spotify para PC'

Pensei aqui numa possibilidade de colocar as capas dos álbuns no app do spotify para pc em um tamanho maior ou com uma possibilidade de super zoom, poder olhar os detalhes e etc, talvez até contra-capa e opção de um encarte digital. Também bolar um s...

• Visitor
  • Pensei aqui numa possibilidade de colocar as capas dos álbuns no app do spotify para pc em um tamanho maior ou com uma possibilidade de super zoom, poder olhar os detalhes e etc, talvez até...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login or use Spotify connect on Fire TV

Plan: PremiumCountry: India Device: Nokia 7 Plus , FireTV stick liteOperating System: Android 10 My Question or IssueI'm unable to use Spotify connect to use Spotify on my fire tv. I tried logging in but that didn't work either. Help.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: India   Device: Nokia 7 Plus , FireTV stick lite Operating System: Android 10     My Question or Issue I'm unable to use Spotify connect to use...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes