Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Bug

When I when I search Mohammad Rafi in spotify and after that when I click on Mohammed Rafi my app get auto close in my realme 3 pro

• Visitor
  • When I when I search Mohammad Rafi in spotify and after that when I click on Mohammed Rafi my app get auto close in my realme 3 pro  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Japanese lyrics

The Japanese lyrics for some Japanese songs are not authentic Japanese (I.e. Should not contain simplified chinese words) . Would appreciate if you could update the words. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • The Japanese lyrics for some Japanese songs are not authentic Japanese (I.e. Should not contain simplified chinese words) . Would appreciate if you could update the words. Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did Cartel get removed from spotify?

Hello, why did Cartel and it's members' profiles and songs get removed from Spotify?(I'm talking about this Cartel https://open.spotify.com/album/3BlPzzq4eYuDuh9vblDP66 ) I'd love to get a real answer instead of a copy paste, thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, why did Cartel and it's members' profiles and songs get removed from Spotify? (I'm talking about this Cartel https://open.spotify.com/album/3BlPzzq4eYuDuh9vblDP66 )  I'd love to ge...
  • Kilchoman91
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] improve algorithm to match african music

Good day.Not sure I'd call this an idea, its more of a concern. But I thought I'd post it here anyways instead of using your support email where I'll receive a generic response. Your matching algorithm and capabilities when it comes to African music ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good day. Not sure I'd call this an idea, its more of a concern. But I thought I'd post it here anyways instead of using your support email where I'll receive a generic response.   Your match...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue I found about an artist’s profile (check body for more info)

FreeCountryAustraliaDeviceiPad 5Operating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueHello! I found a cool song called Sunbut when I went on the artist’s profile it said they haven’t made any songs. (https://open.spotify.com/album/6tHCk9BWwFTiT7FfTYYoxi)(h...

• Regular
  • Free Country Australia Device iPad 5 Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue Hello! I found a cool song called Sun but when I went on the artist’s profile it said they haven...
  • StickyLegend
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs not appearing as liked

PlanFreeCountry DeviceAcer laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am using the web player on Firefox. If I go to my liked songs playlist and play the songs, the green heart at the bottom left isn't filled in. If I right click on the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country   Device Acer laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am using the web player on Firefox. If I go to my liked songs playlist and play the son...
  • kimir97
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Radio] Create New Station button missing

PlanPremiumCountryUSAPlatformWindows 10 On the Radio screen, I used to be able to create a new station by clicking the Create New Station button, as described here in the documentation. But that button has disappeared from the page, and there does no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Platform Windows 10   On the Radio screen, I used to be able to create a new station by clicking the Create New Station button, as described here in the documenta...
  • aak6yjk-_r05
  • 79 replies
  • 214 likes
  • 79 replies
  • 214 likes

Can't remove greyed out song from Favorites

PlanFreeCountry USOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I have a lot of songs in my saved favorites that are apparently not available on Spotify so they show up as greyed out. The problem is, selecting the heart icon to try to remove the tr...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country  US Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I have a lot of songs in my saved favorites that are apparently not available on Spotify so th...
  • odoggyfresh
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Notifications for Posts I Made

How do I get notifications for the posts I made? Is there an option to automatically subscribe to all the posts I make?

• Composer
  • How do I get notifications for the posts I made? Is there an option to automatically subscribe to all the posts I make? 
  • YulTheWizard
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Post Automatically Became a Solution

So, I had a question. Anyways, someone answered it and it immediately became a solution. However, I never made it a solution.

• Composer
  • So, I had a question. Anyways, someone answered it and it immediately became a solution. However, I never made it a solution. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

1 month badge

I don't know if the badge still exists... anyways, I've been a member of a month (more than one month) and I haven't gotten the badge...

• Composer
  • I don't know if the badge still exists... anyways, I've been a member of a month (more than one month) and I haven't gotten the badge... 
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Plugins and Marketplace

Wnat to increase margins spotify, allow more 3rd party development. Create a market place within app for 3rd party plugins and services ie lyrics, new user interface addons for music player, etc. Control the marketplace by closely vetting premium plu...

• Casual Listener
  • Wnat to increase margins spotify, allow more 3rd party development.  Create a market place within app for 3rd party plugins and services ie lyrics, new user interface addons for music player, et...
  • dcampagne
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

[Android][Radio] Going to a song radio no longer allows me to put a song on repeat.

The fact that going to a song radio doesn't automatically start with the song you've wanted is already annoying not more than the fact that users have complained about this for a while now. But now I see new changes: when going to a song radio, the s...

• Regular
  • The fact that going to a song radio doesn't automatically start with the song you've wanted is already annoying not more than the fact that users have complained about this for a while now. But now I...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts tab disappeared, can't search for podcasts either

PlanFreeCountryUkraineOperating SystemWindows 10 I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but I just noticed that the Podcasts tab in the windows app is now gone. It's been so for at least a week now, I was hoping it was some kinda bug, but I still don...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Ukraine Operating System Windows 10   I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but I just noticed that the Podcasts tab in the windows app is now gone. It's been so for ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Option to choose whether to keep songs in their original language or translated to English

PlanFree because my network which provided premium before stopped doing soCountryPhilippinesDeviceiphone 7, samsung a20, pcOperating System My Question or IssueI hope there could be an option whether the user wants the song titles in English or it's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free because my network which provided premium before stopped doing so Country Philippines Device iphone 7, samsung a20, pc Operating System     My Question or Issue I hope t...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

How does spotify count views for beta group session

Say I played a song in beta group session and 4 others listened to it. How many streams will the artist get?? Please answer with different devices(mac,windows) etc in consideration.

• Casual Listener
  • Say I played a song in beta group session and 4 others listened to it. How many streams will the artist get?? Please answer with different devices(mac,windows) etc in consideration.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! For podcast provider

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(Software Version 13.6) Hello!I'm a podcast owner. I can't find a way to share my podcast on Spotify. I used to share in Spotify App for Artists, but there is no option to continue without claim...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (Software Version 13.6)   Hello! I'm a podcast owner. I can't find a way to share my podcast on Spotify. I used to share ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect to specific zone of receiver

Nowadays much receivers which have spotify have zones. Using zones you can play different sources of music like spotify on a selected set of speakers.When you connect to the receiver to play spotify, spotify always plays this on the main zone. On the...

• Music Fan
  • Nowadays much receivers which have spotify have zones.  Using zones you can play different sources of music like spotify on a selected set of speakers. When you connect to the receiver to play ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Denon
    Marantz
    Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Can't play music in web player or desktop app.

I'm a Spotify Premium user on Windows 10 and I've been unable to play my music in the desktop app or in the web player today. There are a few different things it does to me:1. If I'm streaming, it plays for a couple seconds, then goes silent even tho...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a Spotify Premium user on Windows 10 and I've been unable to play my music in the desktop app or in the web player today. There are a few different things it does to me: 1. If I'm streaming...
  • terryorletsky
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes