Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Connect] Pausing songs disconnects “remote” devices from the network.

This is has been an unresolved bug/oversight on all platforms since at least 2014. Spotify really stands out because you can use secondary devices to remote control music playing on another. You can change songs, albums, like, download etc. However, ...

• Music Fan
  • This is has been an unresolved bug/oversight on all platforms since at least 2014.  Spotify really stands out because you can use secondary devices to remote control music playing on another. &n...
  • IJustNeedaUN
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to stop playing Spotify background by Bluetooth in car

IPhone X, Car - VW, When I chose to play music by any different source, it not working, but still playing Spotify, and App is closed.

• IPhone X, Car - VW, When I chose to play music by any different source, it not working, but still playing Spotify, and App is closed.
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to deactivate "join session" function?

Hello,When I want to listen to music in the living room, I use "Spotify Connect" and listen to the music via a connected stereo system.Unfortunately, all the other family members then get a notification on their mobile phone asking if they want to jo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, When I want to listen to music in the living room, I use "Spotify Connect" and listen to the music via a connected stereo system. Unfortunately, all the other family members then get a notif...
  • e_y-4h52v4gdl
  • 13 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 18 likes

Audio book new terms

I saw the new terms for your audio books and every writer should be aware you plan to steal their work and pay them nothing for it. If you steal my intellectual property and make derivative works from it, I will sue you into oblivion and I will win. ...

• Visitor
  • I saw the new terms for your audio books and every writer should be aware you plan to steal their work and pay them nothing for it. If you steal my intellectual property and make derivative works fro...
  • Mitre226644
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bad API Response in a Tesla

I have finally solved an obscure issue using Spotify in a 2022 Tesla M3LR that started a few (Tesla vehicle) software releases ago, maybe with 2024.14 but I can’t say for sure. My wife and I both have our own Spotify accounts, linked to our driver pr...

• I have finally solved an obscure issue using Spotify in a 2022 Tesla M3LR that started a few (Tesla vehicle) software releases ago, maybe with 2024.14 but I can’t say for sure.   My wife and I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sub profile for parents

Right now ,afaik, it is not possible to differentiate the songs that I opened for my kid and the ones that I listen.at the end of the day, I got suggestions between Bluey and TOOL

• Visitor
  • Right now ,afaik, it is not possible to differentiate the songs that I opened for my kid and the ones that I listen. at the end of the day, I got suggestions between Bluey and TOOL
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution After the earbuds disconnect due to Bluetooth range, the playback does not pause

PlanFreeCountry DeviceHuawei P30Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueAfter the earbuds disconnect due to Bluetooth range, the playback does not pause and continues to play loudly on the phone's speaker. I would like it to automatically paus...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country   Device Huawei P30 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue After the earbuds disconnect due to Bluetooth range, the playback does not pause and con...
  • cschmidt
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa link is blank when pairing with Spotify

Im trying to link my premium account to my Alexa Echo Dot and all I get is a blank page. Help plaPlanPremiumCountryGuatemalaDeviceiphone 11pro max - Alexa Echo DotOperating SystemiOS 17.5.1My Question or IssueUnable to link my Spotify acct to my Alex...

• Visitor
  • Im trying to link my premium account to my Alexa Echo Dot and all I get is a blank page. Help pla Plan Premium Country Guatemala Device iphone 11pro max - Alexa Echo Dot Operating System iOS ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multi-Room Music w/ Amazon Echo Link Devices Stopped Working

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceAmazon Echo Link Amp (3 of them) Operating SystemN/A My Question or IssueRecently (just noticed today) that any of my Alex Multi-Room music groups that contain an Echo Link Amp device no longer show up and can't be played...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device Amazon Echo Link Amp (3 of them)   Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue Recently (just noticed today) that any of my Alex M...
  • JeffSRedmond
  • Music Fan
  • 66 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 66 replies
  • 6 likes

Why I Can’t I Download Podcasts Any Longer?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited States iPod Touch (7th Generation)Operating System iOS 15.8.2 My Question or IssueI’ve been using Spotify to listen to podcasts on various Apple devices for a number of years. Recently, the Spotify app has been acting al...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States  iPod Touch (7th Generation) Operating System iOS 15.8.2   My Question or Issue I’ve been using Spotify to listen to podcasts on various Appl...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song search inside a playlist

It would be super helpful to be able to search for a song from the playlist that you want to play. Sometimes there's just a song you want to listen to first from your playlist. Since my playlist has a lot of songs, it can be a pain to manually look f...

• It would be super helpful to be able to search for a song from the playlist that you want to play. Sometimes there's just a song you want to listen to first from your playlist. Since my playlist has ...
  • Irrelevant24601
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to fix liked songs and followed artists?

For some reason I can't like songs or follow artists anymore, I can click or press on button (this issue is on both mobile and desktop) but the number of liked songs has not changed since march. I have a polish premium student account, an Honor 90 li...

• Visitor
  • For some reason I can't like songs or follow artists anymore, I can click or press on button (this issue is on both mobile and desktop) but the number of liked songs has not changed since march. ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution garmin app

i just bought Garmin forunner 965 and i cant use spotify. i download normaly app and watches not co-op with it? when i download other music app watches want to use it but not spotify. do anybody have some idea?

• Visitor
  • i just bought Garmin forunner 965 and i cant use spotify. i download normaly app and watches not co-op with it? when i download other music app watches want to use it but not spotify. do anybody have...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Podcast Is Not Showing Up When I Search

Greetings! I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us if they decide to use the search function. Is it just a matt...

• Regular
  • Greetings!   I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us ...
  • realindepthsimp
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Playlist Release Not Appearing

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevice(Samsung s23, Lenovo laptop)Operating System(Android, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI follow a company that posts public playlists weekly, but the playlists do not readily appear anywhere on my home screen or library. I do...

• Plan Premium Country US Device (Samsung s23, Lenovo laptop) Operating System (Android, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I follow a company that posts public playlists weekly, but t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not see Sonos move

I’ve seen similar posts but not a solution. Just bought two Sonos Move (first gen) and took them out of the box today. So far I do not care for streaming Spotify from the Sonos app, I find it clunky and limiting (the controls also are greyed out). Tr...

• Regular
  • I’ve seen similar posts but not a solution. Just bought two Sonos Move (first gen) and took them out of the box today. So far I do not care for streaming Spotify from the Sonos app, I find it clunky ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution buying audiobook that has multiple parts

I would like to buy the graphic audio book a court of wings and ruins a dramatized adaptation. Is it $16.99 for just 1 part? Or $16.99 for the entire book?

• I would like to buy the graphic audio book a court of wings and ruins a dramatized adaptation. Is it $16.99 for just 1 part? Or $16.99 for the entire book?
  • Lboose92
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Embedding on website gives only a preview

I have a podcast on Spotify for Podcasters. I was previously using Anchor until it got absorbed by Spotify.All of my past episodes work fine on my website, where using the embed code allowed the episode to be played in full right on my website.Now, I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a podcast on Spotify for Podcasters. I was previously using Anchor until it got absorbed by Spotify. All of my past episodes work fine on my website, where using the embed code allowed the ep...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes