Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

hello im trying to find my username for my xbox spotify. my accound is off of facebook and it wont pop up

• Casual Listener
  • hello im trying to find my username for my xbox spotify. my accound is off of facebook and it wont pop up
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I CANT LİSTEN MUSİC

My account is premium but my musics are not playing properly on any device. Musics are suddenly stopping or not playing at all. Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • My account is premium but my musics are not playing properly on any device. Musics are suddenly stopping or not playing at all. Please help me
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is PLAY.spotify.com accessible at all?

Hello - I would like to use the play.spotify.com interface - NOT the open.spotify.com interface and not the app. IE was the only browser (that I know if) that did not force-redirect play.spotify.com to open.spotify.com (actually was the only thing I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello -    I would like to use the play.spotify.com interface - NOT the open.spotify.com interface and not the app.    IE was the only browser (that I know if) that did not fo...
  • rlobjoit
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Samsung Gear Support

Hi Guys, loving the Spotify app for Samsung Gear S3 but please can you fix the paus /play button not working from my Bluetooth headphones. I can advance and rewind by double or triple tapping but a single tap does nothing. I've tried this with the bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys, loving the Spotify app for Samsung Gear S3 but please can you fix the paus /play button not working from my Bluetooth headphones. I can advance and rewind by double or triple tapping but a s...
  • TonyDoubyfire
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player (Firefox) plays music without my permission

I nevered used Spotify through Firefox as I never use Firefox but Chrome instead.It has been 2 days since my Spotify Premium player plays by itself yoga music from a "Web Player (Firefox)" which I have never allowed. It plays my music for never more ...

• I nevered used Spotify through Firefox as I never use Firefox but Chrome instead. It has been 2 days since my Spotify Premium player plays by itself yoga music from a "Web Player (Firefox)" which I ...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes

Hiding certain local files (< 13 seconds)

I get my local song files for spotify from a rhythm game. The way its files are organized are Songs -> Examplesongfile -> Examplesong.mp3 + other files. Of those other files included are little sound effects that are used in the game, and also take u...

• I get my local song files for spotify from a rhythm game. The way its files are organized are Songs -> Examplesongfile -> Examplesong.mp3 + other files. Of those other files included are little...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify lagging hard on PlayStation 4

I just can't listen to 10s of music without lag and freeze. I don't know why this happen because on my phone and on notebook Spotify works just fine (i tested them at the same time), without any lag or freeze, it only happens on the PlayStation 4 and...

• Casual Listener
  • I just can't listen to 10s of music without lag and freeze. I don't know why this happen because on my phone and on notebook Spotify works just fine (i tested them at the same time), without any lag ...
  • ryan2brown-ca
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Ford SYNC
    Samsung
    Symbian
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

No radio stations on Smart TV app?

I am a premium user with a spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV. Why am I not able to access the Spotify Radio? Only my playlists, whats new, top local tracks, and search. When I do a search I only have access to tracks and albums and have no ability t...

• I am a premium user with a spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV. Why am I not able to access the Spotify Radio? Only my playlists, whats new, top local tracks, and search. When I do a search I only hav...
  • cprelise
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 54 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 54 likes

Student discount aboard

Hi, I have this problem and I feel like lots of other people will have it too. I will start with I’m studying aboard and it will be for 2 years. Currently I’m studying at the uk, the problem is that I can’t use the student discount as I don’t have an...

• Hi, I have this problem and I feel like lots of other people will have it too.  I will start with I’m studying aboard and it will be for 2 years.   Currently I’m studying at the uk, the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists deleted and redownloaded

I have many playlists in my account. Many of them are private(i created them myself), and others are public. Since i have a premium account, i have downloaded all of these playlists. What keeps happening, is that these playlists keep getting deleted(...

• I have many playlists in my account. Many of them are private(i created them myself), and others are public. Since i have a premium account, i have downloaded all of these playlists. What keeps h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Spotify App on Samsung Smart TV

I read today that Spotify was available for Samsung Smart TVs made in 2015 and newer. I have a Samsung UN32J5205AF Smart TV and when I search for the apps, Spotify doesn't show up. I'm in the U.S., if that could be why. Is something wrong or is the a...

• I read today that Spotify was available for Samsung Smart TVs made in 2015 and newer. I have a Samsung UN32J5205AF Smart TV and when I search for the apps, Spotify doesn't show up. I'm in the U.S., i...
  • Haak
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is paused Apple Music starts playing when streaming iOS 11

Anyone got any ideas why? I stream my music over Spotify to my car over a Bovvee Bluetooth adaptor. Under IOS 10 it worked fine. Downloaded iOS 11 and Apple Music pauses Spotify and starts playing the first track. ive tried deleting the music app but...

• Anyone got any ideas why?    I stream my music over Spotify to my car over a Bovvee Bluetooth adaptor. Under IOS 10 it worked fine.    Downloaded iOS 11 and Apple Music pauses...
  • beeman951
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Last.fm scrobbling for Gear S3 app

Well hello thereI am using this great app for my Samsung Gear S3 watch and it is awesome, but I only miss my last.fm scrobbling from there it is not available or at least I don't know how to activate it, I think the app should be able to sync the lis...

• Well hello there I am using this great app for my Samsung Gear S3 watch and it is awesome, but I only miss my last.fm scrobbling from there it is not available or at least I don't know how to activa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Undo the change done to rap caviar

1. It's buggy as all **bleep**2. It's hideous3. It makes you re-download every song every time you visit the playlist (R.I.P. offline listening)4. It plays videos scarily similar to ads, get rid of these or make a way to hide them for premium users5....

• 1. It's buggy as all **bleep** 2. It's hideous 3. It makes you re-download every song every time you visit the playlist (R.I.P. offline listening) 4. It plays videos scarily similar to ads, get ri...
  • Coupedaze
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 39 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 39 likes

please

please please please consider not making us pay for no ads im 12 and love your app just hate i have to listen to shuffle have like 6 skips and the annoying ads and my mom wont pay because some parents are just like that and it isnt fair so please con...

• please please please consider not making us pay for no ads im 12 and love your app just hate i have to listen to shuffle have like 6 skips and the annoying ads and my mom wont pay because some parent...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Says I'm already part of a Premium Family subscription

Hello,Some members of my family and I decided to subscribe for a Premium Family membership. To understand more about how we would sign up, I started the process but never finished it; I already stopped after they asked me to fill in my address. A cou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Some members of my family and I decided to subscribe for a Premium Family membership. To understand more about how we would sign up, I started the process but never finished it; I already sto...
  • nadeshot1234
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Sony
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Public Playlist

Can others delete songs or modify my public playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • Can others delete songs or modify my public playlist?
  • mohnishbhatia
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes