Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Problems on Windows Phone

I've just got a Windows Phone updated to 8.1 and installed Spotify on it. However, on my starred playlist there's no sort function or filter as on the Android version. Also, if I simply unlock my phone or press the pin to go back to Spotify, it stops...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just got a Windows Phone updated to 8.1 and installed Spotify on it. However, on my starred playlist there's no sort function or filter as on the Android version. Also, if I simply unlock my pho...
  • formulaic666
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Suggestion to Add

This is just a song suggestion to add. Country In My Soul - Florida Georgia Line

• Casual Listener
  • This is just a song suggestion to add. Country In My Soul - Florida Georgia Line
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song playing under wrong title

Straylight Run--Hands in the Sky is listed...A Slow Descent is what actually plays.

• Straylight Run--Hands in the Sky  is listed...A Slow Descent is what actually plays.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn to the queue - cant clear queue

Hi, I have windows phone 8.1 e spotify premium. I select playlist-Y, but spotify plays song1 and go to the other playlist (playlist-B), without I change the playlist. Now I discovery the spotify is jumping to queue automatically... and I dont have a ...

• Hi,   I have windows phone 8.1 e spotify premium.   I select playlist-Y, but spotify plays song1 and go to the other playlist (playlist-B), without I change the playlist.   ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is 'Lose Yourself (Demo Version) not on ShadyXV?

As the subject says.. why isn't the demo version of Lose Yourself, by Eminem, not on the album? Spotify has every track except that one, doesn't make sense to me. I actually emailed them to ask about it, but that was two days ago, so I'm assuming the...

• Gig Goer
  • As the subject says.. why isn't the demo version of Lose Yourself, by Eminem, not on the album? Spotify has every track except that one, doesn't make sense to me.   I actually emailed them t...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist-disappeared missing but showing on profile.

Hello, on any app (Roku, Android, etc...) I have a play list that doesn't not show up under the my music tab. When I click my profile, it is there. I can even download it for offline mode, but it still doesn't show up under my music lists. <br><br>Th...

• Hello, on any app (Roku, Android, etc...) I have a play list that doesn't not show up under the my music tab. When I click my profile, it is there. I can even download it for offline mode, but it s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there anyway to make Spotify selectively change the streaming quality based on your connection?

What I mean here is, I'd like to use high qualiy when on wireless connection, bur regular quality when on 3G.
If this is implemented on mobile devices (ios) that'd be great.

• What I mean here is, I'd like to use high qualiy when on wireless connection, bur regular quality when on 3G.<br>If this is implemented on mobile devices (ios) that'd be great.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaving premium because of the Windows Phone app

I really feel like I needed to say this. The Windows Phone version of Spotify still delivers a horrible experience and I canceled my subscription because of it. I really enjoyed it on my old iPhone 4S, but now I've switched to a Lumia, and you can te...

• Casual Listener
  • I really feel like I needed to say this. The Windows Phone version of Spotify still delivers a horrible experience and I canceled my subscription because of it. I really enjoyed it on my old iPhone 4...
  • claudiomramirez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Differentiate between our own playlists and the ones we follow

I suggested this before, but nothing happened yet. It's such a minor change, but would improve Spotify alot.

• Gig Goer
  • I suggested this before, but nothing happened yet. It's such a minor change, but would improve Spotify alot.
  • mollybeee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio and Browse not available in Samsung SmartTV app

How come Browse and Radio features are not available in the Samsung SmartTV App? Will this feature be available ever? I'm a Premium User and this app it's my primary means of access. Regards, Gustavo

• Music Fan
  • How come Browse and Radio features are not available in the Samsung SmartTV App? Will this feature be available ever?   I'm a Premium User and this app it's my primary means of access. &...
  • gujadra
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Can't find server" error for Sonos

Just got a premium subscription (still in 30-day free trial period). When I try to link Spotify with my Sonos system, I click on the link and get the following error message: "Safari can't open the page "https://spotify-sr2.ws.sonos.com/deviceLink/ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Just got a premium subscription (still in 30-day free trial period). When I try to link Spotify with my Sonos system, I click on the link and get the following error message: "Safari can't open&n...
  • cjhconnelly
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my subscription before I was charged a payment... Will I still be charged?

I had been subscribed to Spotify Premium, then cancelled it before I was charged for another month. I don't have the money to afford to be charged for this month. Will I still be charged since I cancelled my subscription before I was actually charged...

• Regular
  • I had been subscribed to Spotify Premium, then cancelled it before I was charged for another month. I don't have the money to afford to be charged for this month. Will I still be charged since I canc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added?

Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added? IE. The drake mixtape 6 God which has been released on itunes and 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing on here. I have already added it for myself to listen to, but i would also like m...

• Casual Listener
  • Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added? IE. The drake mixtape 6 God which has been released on itunes and 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing on here. I have already ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is advertising Connect for SmartTV

Last week I got a mail from Spotify advertising Spotify Connect for my SmartTV: Spiele Spotify über Lautsprecher, Laptop oder Fernseher ab. Die Spotify App dient Dir dabei als Fernbedienung. in english: Play Spotify via Speaker, Notebook or TV. The S...

• Visitor
  • Last week I got a mail from Spotify advertising Spotify Connect for my SmartTV:   Spiele Spotify über Lautsprecher, Laptop oder Fernseher ab. Die Spotify App dient Dir dabei als Fernbed...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

stolen song I recorded

I recently just went on spotify and looked up the song chandelier to look at some remixes... I seen one thats by Adam Shane and I played it. It turns out to be the song I recorded a few weeks ago and posted it on youtube... Here is my video... https:...

• I recently just went on spotify and looked up the song chandelier to look at some remixes... I seen one thats by Adam Shane and I played it. It turns out to be the song I recorded a few weeks ago and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Issue in Webplayer

After rightclicking a song name -> Add to... -> only the 7 most reacently created playlists are shown. How do I add songs to older playlists in the web player? I am unable to drag and drop, and I find no option to add songs to playlists in other ways...

• Casual Listener
  • After rightclicking a song name -> Add to... ->  only the 7 most reacently created playlists are shown. How do I add songs to older playlists in the web player?   I am unable to...
  • JonathanA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can't download some playlists to offline mode?

I have 3 playlists to download in my account, but they never do, so when I don't have internet I can't listen them.I tired of this because I través a lot, and I can't hear my music. What can I do to solve this?

• I have 3 playlists to download in my account, but they never do, so when I don't have internet I can't listen them.I tired of this because I través a lot, and I can't hear my music. What can I do to ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Ability to check off certain qualities on radio stations

Thank you for a wonderful service. The problem I found is with playing my HD collection using installed spotify player - nothing happens? After choosing the song - player shows that it is playing but nothing happens. When I open folder (using spotify...

• Music Fan
  • Thank you for a wonderful service. The problem I found is with playing my HD collection using installed spotify player - nothing happens? After choosing the song - player shows that it is playing...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes