Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs I did not add to my star playlist.

I go to my stars, I want to listen to some music. I find rap (which I hate) and other music I did not add. I need help restoring my old playlist.

• I go to my stars, I want to listen to some music. I find rap (which I hate) and other music I did not add.     I need help restoring my old playlist.
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

(bb) pleaseeeee help

Hi, i need help, I can't play old songs that I used to have on my playlist, and all of them are from Mexican artist ;( I live in USA but I used to listen all the music I wanted and not any more

• Hi, i need help, I can't play old songs that I used to have on my playlist, and all of them are from Mexican artist ;( I live in USA but I used to listen all the music I wanted and not any more 😞
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Play Aphex Twin Tracks that are available in US

The week before Aphex Twin's Syro came out, I added three of the album's songs to a playlist before the album was officially relased on Spotify. So the songs were grayed out and unplayable. But now that the album is actually out, I still cannot play ...

• Casual Listener
  • The week before Aphex Twin's Syro came out, I added three of the album's songs to a playlist before the album was officially relased on Spotify. So the songs were grayed out and unplayable. But ...
  • nadams19
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not available in the US

I understand why some artists are not on Spotify but why are some artists on Spotify but not available in the US? One example being Norwegian artist Lukas Graham who appears to be on Spotify but all his tracks are greyed out.

• I understand why some artists are not on Spotify but why are some artists on Spotify but not available in the US? One example being Norwegian artist Lukas Graham who appears to be on Spotify but all ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trtansferrring to device

Is it possible or allowd for me to put my Spotify music on my walkman or as memory stick from my PC for listening out of the house, in the car ?

•  Is it possible or allowd for me to put my Spotify music on my walkman or as memory stick from my PC for listening out of the house, in the car ?
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hidden music?

Hello 1) I've been searching for an artist on spotify "Kalafina" in my cliant and there is absolutely no results. When i tried google, there are SEVERAL playlists and direct links to this artist albums, even announcement of the type: "hey this new al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello 1) I've been searching for an artist on spotify "Kalafina" in my cliant and there is absolutely no results. When i tried google, there are SEVERAL playlists and direct links to this artist ...
  • Tanarotte
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorting playlists on Windows Phone

How can I give my playlists another order on Windows Phone? There is no function for it. Basic stuff don't you think? By the way, the shuffle function repeats just a few songs, sometimes the same song 3 times in half an hour on a playlist with +400 s...

• How can I give my playlists another order on Windows Phone? There is no function for it. Basic stuff don't you think? By the way, the shuffle function repeats just a few songs, sometimes the same son...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

"It's not possible to hear the current track." codec is not the problem

Hello guys, I've got the following error on my spotify "It's not possible to hear the current track." In the frequent aid, they say it's codec error, but when I connect with the account of my girlfriend my mac, it works normal. Every song touches the...

• Hello guys, I've got the following error on my spotify "It's not possible to hear the current track." In the frequent aid, they say it's codec error, but when I connect with the account o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8.1] App Won't Launch, Live Tile Is Blank

Hi all, I've run in to this issue for the second time since getting a Windows phone a few weeks ago. The Live Tile for Spotify is completely blank, and when I try to start the app it says "Loading" indefinitely. I can fix it (like I did last time) by...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I've run in to this issue for the second time since getting a Windows phone a few weeks ago. The Live Tile for Spotify is completely blank, and when I try to start the app it says ...
  • mquintas2001
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect

Does anyone know how spotify connect can put off so you can listen to different songs with no problems on multiple devices

• Does anyone know how spotify connect can put off so you can listen to different songs with no problems on multiple devices
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not on Spotify

Is there a reason why Rend Collective's albums aren't on Spotify? And is there a way to get them put on?

• Is there a reason why Rend Collective's albums aren't on Spotify? And is there a way to get them put on?
  • DSwoon
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Christian
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching Users

Is there a way to search for and follow users if you are not friends on Facebook.

• Is there a way to search for and follow users if you are not friends on Facebook.
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unlistenable tracks?

i jsut joined spotify becasue i figured i couldnt hear discs 2-6 of the adore deluxe reissue in the free version but they are still grey. does this mean that i can only listen to disc one, which is white? it shows me the tracklist but i can't listen ...

• i jsut joined spotify becasue i figured i couldnt hear discs 2-6 of the adore deluxe reissue in the free version but they are still grey.  does this mean that i can only listen to disc one, wh...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find my reciever

I can't find my reciever. I got a rx-v677 yamaha reciever, it's wired if that's matters, anyhow, I can use the receiver on the app, can stream my own music on the phone, BUT when i try to locate the reciever on my phone it dont exist. So my question ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find my reciever. I got a rx-v677 yamaha reciever, it's wired if that's matters, anyhow, I can use the receiver on the app, can stream my own music on the phone, BUT when i try to locate the ...
  • alleson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Copy playlists?

I have two Spotify id:s. How can I copy a playlist from one id to the other?

• Visitor
  • I have two Spotify id:s. How can I copy a playlist from one id to the other?
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music cuts off before end of track

I'm using Spotify through my Sonos system. Lately something cuts off the end of every track shortly before it ends. It's very annoying. What's going on? How do I fix it?

• Regular
  • I'm using Spotify through my Sonos system. Lately something cuts off the end of every track shortly before it ends. It's very annoying. What's going on? How do I fix it?
  • Exl
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Evergrey Hymns For The Broken

Why isn't the full album on the app? Just the single, king of errors, is on there but apparently on the website the full album is there, the "international version".

• Casual Listener
  • Why isn't the full album on the app? Just the single, king of errors, is on there but apparently on the website the full album is there, the "international version".
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request

I am a huge fan of ACDC and it saddens me that Spotify hasn't provided me and fellow fans of ACDC or rock music their albums. Is there a way we can formally request the album to be added so we can appreciate their rock music? It is a MUST to have ACD...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a huge fan of ACDC and it saddens me that Spotify hasn't provided me and fellow fans of ACDC or rock music their albums. Is there a way we can formally request the album to be added so we can ap...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums
    Your Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album not available anymore

The album »Interloper« by Carbon Based Lifeforms (spotify:album:5anF4io0pNKe7CowKWYfJk), one of my favourite albums of that band, is suddenly no longer playable via my Spotify. The tracks appear all in grey, and it says »This track is not available. ...

• The album »Interloper« by Carbon Based Lifeforms (spotify:album:5anF4io0pNKe7CowKWYfJk), one of my favourite albums of that band, is suddenly no longer playable via my Spotify. The tracks appear all ...
  • kuefi
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist's Page Spammed, Songs Deleted

Has anyone noticed that almost all of the songs on Mr Mister's artist page has been replaced with some weird-ass techno "remix" crap? It's like spam for Spotify The songs list "Mr Mister" as one of the artists, but have pretty much no relation to the...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone noticed that almost all of the songs on Mr Mister's artist page has been replaced with some weird-ass techno "remix" crap? It's like spam for Spotify 😕 The songs list "Mr Mister" as ...
  • pseudonoma
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes