Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

very slow platform

very slow platform

3 days ago the web platform is too slow to create a playlist, when opening a playlist, adding a song, changing the order of the songs it takes forever, you have to wait a long time for it to be useful I hope they fix it soon

3 Replies

Hey, @Carlo25 
Welcome to the Spotify Community, and thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you already tried to clean your browser's cache and cookies file? Because of them, you're probably experiencing this issue, so it's worth performing this cleanup. 

Depending on your browser, the steps to do it may be different, so I recommend that you search for the exact steps online to do it.

Stay awesome! 🎶

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have already done all that, I have tried in several browsers, even in incognito and the problem continues, and I am not the only one that happens, since I have spoken with several people and the same thing happened to all of them.

Hi again, @Carlo25 

I tried to use the WebPlayer here and also checked here in the community and everything seems to be working normally. With this in mind, could you try again using another internet connection or even other devices, please? Last, but not least, have you already checked if the issue persists on your apps (desktop and mobile)?

Keep me posted! 🔍

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts