Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stop autoplay of podcasts on free version

Solved!

Stop autoplay of podcasts on free version

I've been using Spotify to listen to free podcasts and you recently started autoplaying stuff I'm not subscribed to and NOT interested in. I can't find anyway to stop autoplay on the FREE version. I don't want suggested content.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kacrawford ,

You can do so via this path 

Autoplay can be turned off from the app settings Go to Settings -> Playback -> Autoplay to do so.

Hope this helps

TanyaSRising Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @kacrawford ,

Autoplay can be turned off from the app settings Go to Settings -> Playback -> Autoplay to do so.

Hope this helps

TanyaSRising Star

@TanyaS wrote:

Hey @kacrawford ,

Hope this helps

Hi there, as a follow on from this query, I thought autoplay was for podcasts I'm subscribed to? Recently I'm hearing random podcasts I have zero interest in autoplaying immediately after a pod I'm subscribed to. I don't want the suggested content but I like episodes of pods I'm subscribed to playing after one another as I work. Any thoughts on how I can opt out of hearing these random pods? Thanks for your help!

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out,

In this case, I request you go to "Home" and select "Podcasts & Shows" at the top. Find a podcast episode, tap the three dots menu, and select "Not interested". 

Also, if you have specific feedback for customization, please don't hesitate. You can read more about the feedback through ideas reaches Spotify here.

TanyaSRising Star

Suggested posts