Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Paguei pelo Premium Duo e continua sendo Free

Paguei pelo Premium Duo e continua sendo Free

Já não sei mais o que fazer, falar com o suporte, simplesmente impossível. Faz mais de um mês que paguei pelo premium duo, e até agora nada de ser liberado. Efetuei a compra no cartão de crédito no dia 12/09/2024. Continuo com o plano free.

Me sinto lesada, roubada. Os planos estão lá no App a disposição para venda, na hora da venda tudo lindo, maravilhoso. Quando precisamos de suporte, ficamos a deriva, não há com quem falar, e o problema é nosso, azar o nosso, que compramos e não recebemos o que deveria ser entregue. FUI ROUBADA !

ME ROUBARAM! ME ASSALTARAM A GOLPE ARMADO! 
Pra dificultar minha vida mais ainda, não estou conseguindo anexar o comprovante de pagamento. 

1 Reply

Hey @claudiagiramundo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

If you have subscribed to Premium Duo, but your account keeps showing the free tier, it's possible that the payment was failed or you may have another account by mistake. So in this case, we'd first recommend checking your receipts to see if the payment was completed successfully. If it was not completed successfully, we'd recommend checking the info mentioned in this article, under the section "Is the charge pending?"

If the payment was successful from your bank's end, it's possible that the account you subscribed to Premium may have different credentials to log in to. In this case, we’d also recommend checking this article to see if you can find the Premium account. 

However, if the payment was successfully processed and you couldn't find the Premium account, since we don't have access to users' accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the payment, look for the account and help you further in your own language. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts