Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Who Me Too'd this topic

How to remove liked songs when 'unsaving' an album

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Lenovo Vibe K6

Operating System

Android 7.0 Nougat

My Question or Issue

Hello, there.

I'd like to know if there's some way to remove all the liked songs from an album you 'unsave'.

Just recently I read about that update that separated the songs you liked from the albums you saved. Although I completely disliked it, since it didn't even allowed those who disliked the change to fall back to the old way, it's not the issue here.

My problem is that a few moments ago I found out that some of my favorite saved albums (around 14 albuns, with almost 100 songs each) which had the music named in Japanese got their version with the songs named in English (just the songs names, everything else is the same), so I swapped the albuns, unsaving the Japanese ones and saving the English ones.

Very cool and nice, except for the fact that the 'liked songs' list is still filled with the songs from the removed algums (which were saved before this dreaded 'liked songs and saved albums' update) and, of course, none of the newly saved albums songs are in the liked list. I know the later is the new feature and there's nothing I can do about it, but is there at least a way for me to easily remove these thousands of songs which I wish had been gone after unliking the album? Or at least a bulk remove from the liked list? I really just wanted to hit all random, like I've always done, and know which song is it, since I can't read Japanese.

Sorry if there's a soluton for this somewhere here, but I reaaly read through this forum bfore posting this and I haven't found anything to help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Who Me Too'd this topic