Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can I merge two spotify accounts?

Can I merge two spotify accounts?

I recently discovered that I have two spotify accounts https://open.spotify.com/user/1241928806 and https://open.spotify.com/user/caleyvanular 

I'd like to merge the accounts so the active account 124198806 receives my username caleyvanular and all my data while closing the inactive caleyvanular account. 

is this possible? If yes how can I do it or how do I get ahold of someone at spotify to do this for me?

5 Replies

No, It is not possible to merge two account. But, you can transfer the things and items from one account to other with the help of community person with chats.

And you can also change the emails of the account but 1 mail support 1 account.

Hi folks!

@Jindo_US is right: while it's not currently possible to merge the two accounts, you can transfer your playlists and close the secondary account. I recommend checking out this article for more info. If you need assistance with this, feel free to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support who'll help out further.

The Community is always here if something else comes up.

Cheers 🤘

@caleyvanular 

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Plan: Premium - Individual

Device: 1.) iPhone 13 2.) HP Laptop 17 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11

My Question or Issue: How do I access and merge an "old" account and integrate it with my new account so that I can have my correct email associated with my new (only utilized, active account)? 

Plan

Duo Premium

Country USA

Device

iPhone 15

My Question or Issue

I have two accounts, for some reason, with Spotify under the same e-mail address.  I have two unique usernames.  I just upgraded to the Duo Premium, but under the username I don't use.  I would like to either merge the two accounts or get my duo plan switched to the correct username. 

tengo la version premiun en el movil con la misma cuenta que en el ordenador, pero sin embargo en el ordenador tengo la version premiun y en el ordenador no aunque tengo la misma cuenta en ambos dispositivos

Suggested posts