Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I've lost access to my account

I've lost access to my account

At one moment I found out that I'm logged out from my account in both devices at once - my phone and my laptop. I don't remember what email I used for that account, I know only nickname, but when I tried to log in with my nickname it says that user is not found. I need to restore my access, I have a big collection of music there, and also it's premium, not free, I pay for it. I need to contact support, but I can't find a way to do it. I can show my payments to prove that this is my account. My nickname was SilvestrovaKaterina . I need my account back 😭

Plan

Premium

Country

Latvia

Device

Poco X4 pro

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

The best thing to do is to follow the steps outlined in this FAQ article. It’ll guide you through locating your primary account, which should help you regain access.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes! 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I need to find my account that has my music that's most up to date. For some reason when I logged back in after suspicious activity caused my account to log out and reset password, I now, when logging in, can only access the account my daughter uses, and I cannot figure out how to access my music.

Suggested posts