Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

"Plano Familiar Premium" does not work

"Plano Familiar Premium" does not work

I upgraded my plan to the "Plano Familiar Premium" so my girlfriend, who lives with me, could have the same package/plan as me. Prior to this upgrade both of us had separate plans. Thus, I upgraded my plan to this Family Premium Plan and my girlfriend cancelled her plan - as it was a requirement.

However, after my girlfriend's cancellation went through and I invited her into my plan, she was not able to join my plan. Actually, her "application" was denied under the argument that "she does not live with me". Both our addresses at Spotify are updated and we have the same PO Box address. Spotify does not allow us, for instance, to upload a "proof of living", such as personal bills that we receive here at the apartment. It is more than annoying to not be able to have the Family Plan fully working because of Spotify's limitations. It makes one wonder if this Family Plan is not some kind of hoax to lure us to spend more money in a plan that does not work - it assumes that the client is lying or forging information.

Moreover, I have seen so many people complain about this problem with the Plan that I'm wondering if it actually works for someone.

0 Replies

Suggested posts