Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

3 good reasons to...

3 good reasons to...

1. Spotify **bleep**s on its consumers! By this silly unorganized help option!
2. Spotify has nothin against provideing a **bleep**ty service and trying to cheat people who has payed them for a service. Or want to help people quit that service.
3. Why the **bleep** can't i copy a playlist of a friend and make it my own by removeing music and placeing music!?! I cant find that simple senceble feature! **bleep** spotify! Start the buycutting!
2 Replies

Soo much unorganized informations and bad support.
come on. Make it simple organized and easier to comment and find info, drop the login **bleep** then we have a good start.. if people wanna bad talk spotify and afraid spotify gonna expelled them, they'll just make a new profile if they cant find another provider.

Nologic would have been a better name.

Yes/No questions about features shouldnt be so hard to get?!?! Is it really that uncommon a question?! Why should i start making a list from the buttom when its much faster/easier to copy anothers list that if close to your own music taste and then modifing! I wanna remove **bleep** and replace with gold! **bleep** volbeat and svartsol! Not so much of them! A bid is good but 2 times in a row and i wanna shoot my head off. All there songs are too much alike!

It defies all logic to make the listmaking system as they have.. ita so retarded i wanna kill my self in protest of **bleep**ty logic! I mean wtf?! Why do i have to manuel add all the songs? When its much easier copying somethin close to your own taste and add few and remove few songs? I dont get it?!?? Spotify is slow and not very user friendly they dont give a **bleep** just wanna sell

Suggested posts