Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Ability to see which of my playlists a song is in

Ability to see which of my playlists a song is in

Hello

I have noticed recently that when creating new playlists from the "add to playlist" function, the playlist name does not autocomplete with the band/album name.

This has been a feature since Spotify first began but all of a sudden it's stopped.

I have version 8.4.38.621 installed on my Google Pixel.

Thanks

Chris

3 Replies

Open your spotify for artists account. Under the stats tab, it should say Playlists. Click that and it will show you your tracks and which playlists they are placed in.

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 15.18.02.png

Also, I know this feature is provided via music publishing companies, particularly CD Baby, when viewing trending & analytics > Spotify > top playlists. 

Hope this helps.

Hello, thanks for the reply.

I think you misunderstood the issue. This has nothing to do with Spotify for Artists.

This is when you create a new playlist when after you click the add to playlist from an artist page (screenshot 1 & 2)

If you create a playlist traditionally, it would autofill the name of the album and artist. Now it does not (screenshot 3) and clicking skip just calls it playlist #21 etc.

As I have said, this has never been a thing before and it would appear a feature has been added without the ability to turn it off.

Please can you look into this.

Thanks

Chris

Screenshot_20180207-071220.png
Screenshot_20180207-142920.png
Screenshot_20180207-143056.png

Bump

Suggested posts