Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

All songs gone

All songs gone

So for the 3rd time this year i have opened up my spotify app to find that every single one of my songs that i had downloaded had been taken off of my device completly so now I have to re download all of my songs again. I tried looking for solutions already but cant find any.
I have a galaxy s7 edge and when I checked my offline devices it has my phone on ther twice with two diffrent dates for some reason which might be the problem.
5 Replies

Hey, @Memymomon!

Welcome to Spotify.

Have you tried the following?:

• Restarting Spotify
  • Restarting your device
  • Relogging into Spotify
  • Reinstalling Spotify

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Happy Spotifying!
Cate

None of that helped. I went through my storage and found that spotify is taking up aproximently 1.5GB and it had alot of numbered foulders so I belive that is the music its just the app cant find it for some reason after it updates.

Were you adding songs in large groups before this happened? Unfortunately, you may have hit this bug.

Cate

I've got the same problem (1500+ songs in the saved playlist).

My one keeps "forgetting" where it's stored the songs and all of the settings I made with it (i.e. crossover, d/l and streaming quality, etc.) around every three days.

It is getting pretty annoying, but I don't think any streaming service was built to handle more than a certain amount of songs in a playlist.

I tried switching to spotify to see if I could get rid of a similar problem.

I hope this can be fixed.

Jan

Hey @CanJanosh9, welcome to the Spotify Community!

This can happen due to cache-clearing apps on your device. You can remove your offline devices by following the steps here. After this, a reinstall will be needed to have this working again. Give it a try and let us know how that goes.

We’ll be waiting for your answer.

Suggested posts