Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Android TV app] "Liked" Playlist is missing among recent music on Home screen

[Android TV app] "Liked" Playlist is missing among recent music on Home screen

This is specific to Android TV app (com.spotify.tv.android v.1.70.3) and I've tested it with various user accounts.

When you open the app, on the homescreen you expect to see your most recently played playlists. However, despite "Liked Songs" being the last played playlist, and showing up fine under the "Your Library" tab, it is missing from the "Home" screen.

This bug was recently introduced, as up to some time ago "Liked Songs" was the first thing I would see on the homescreen.

Plan

Premium

Country

PT

Device

Mibox

Operating System

Android TV OS

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey @oroboros74,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We appreciate all the info you included in your original post. We' haven't received any recent reports about it from other users, so we need to gather as much info as possible to continue investigating this case.

First, would you mind checking if it happens using a different Wi-Fi network? If you don't have another one available, you can use a mobile data hotspot to test it.

Also, could you check if using the Web Player in your tv's web browser makes any difference?

Lastly, it would be great if you could include a screenshot where we can see the missing Liked song's playlist on your home screen. This will give us a better look at the issue.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Actually I already went through these steps with one of your agents via chat about a month ago. 

They gave me a trial account to test it and it persisted. Same with different wifi accounts. 

Please note that the APK is different from the typical Android app (see my original message). 

Hey @oroboros74,

Thanks for the reply.

As much as we'd like to help you further on this matter, we won't be able to as the described experience doesn't rank high on the tech team's priority list. We hope you understand. Rest assured we are constantly striving to improve the user experience on our platform regardless of the device type used.

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts