Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Audio quality low when using any app

Audio quality low when using any app

I very recently got a new phone, I've been a big spotify user for a while and have spotify premium.

I installed it on my new phone and set the audio quality to high for my downloads. When playing songs while on the home screen it sounds very nice. However, if I open anything else, even just the app tray or settings, the audio quality drops dramatically. This also happens when I have my phone locked.

I never had this problem on my last phone so I'm not sure if its a problem with just this phone. Finding a solution would be lovely so I don't feel I'm wasting my money.

Phone make/model: Huawei Honor 4x
Android version: 4.2.2
EMUI version: 3.0
2 Replies

You should try to reinstall the Spotify app. If that don't work, probably is a problem with your phone model since the problem you are reporting isn't happen in other devices.

I'm facing a similar problem with the same phone..i set my audio quality to high..when i lock my phone while playing a song from spotify, the sound gets super loud and gets slow back again when i unlock my phone.. The exact opposite happens when i use my earphones to listen to spotify..the sound quality also drops when i lock my phone..i hope theres a solution to this problem..thanks

Suggested posts