Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Blue tooth connectivity - failed

Blue tooth connectivity - failed

Hi, I'd be grateful for some help re a problem.  I am a user of spotify, currently still have it playing on my mac (no problem).  However, I have been using it via bluetooth (logitech audio adapter) through a hifi into speakers without any problems until I downloaded spotify on a laptop (windows) the other day.  Since then I cannot get spotify via bluetooth on my samsung (adroid) phone.  I also cannot get it via the laptop and have downloaded it to a axus tablet which also won't play. So all 3 bluetooth versions will not play.  The music comes out via the laptop, the mac, or the mobile, but stops immediately I link to bluetooth.  I have tried switching all off/on, reinstalling spotify on all the mobile devices, brought a new logitech bluetooth audio adapter, but all to no avail.  I also removed the programe from the laptop (as that seemed to have caused the problem) but has made no difference.  If anyone has ideas would be grateful.  I use spotfiy away from my mac, so makes it sadly not so useful to have any more.... 

0 Replies

Suggested posts