Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bugs when playing on external device with new version

Bugs when playing on external device with new version

Since yesterdays update I am experiencing incredible annoying bugs.

When I play music on external devices, the playtime is not shown. It stays at 0:00 while the song is playing at the device. When the song is over and the next one is played, it doesn't even switch to the next song on my phone, still the next song is played on the device.

Issue occurs on both Sonos and Chromecast audio and it did not happen until yesterdays update.

I already fully reset the app and deleted all data, did not work.

Any solution on this issue?

//EDIT: I just tried from a second Android phone, same error. This is for sure a bug since the new version...

4 Replies

• I have the same problem.

After I realised it's an issue on multiple Android devices I created a support ticket.
Spotify told me the issue has been assigned to the devs. I hope this will be fixed soon.

i got the same problem but sometimes it's 11 seconds 

Hi everyone!

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already. Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Cheers 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts