Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't search in liked songs if I scroll down a bit

Solved!

Can't search in liked songs if I scroll down a bit

If I search at the top of liked songs then it works fine but if I scroll down a bit and pull down the search bar to use it, it tells me that I misspelled something when I did not do that. Even if I just type a letter in the search bar it comes back saying the same thing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Animefan_69,

This should now be resolved. If you haven't received the update yet, be on the lookout in the upcoming days 🙂
We're here for you if you need anything in the meantime. Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi @Animefan_69,

Welcome to the Community!

As we were able to reproduce this behavior from our end, it'd be great if you could send us some additional details so we can investigate further:

• The device you're using and its OS version.
  • The Spotify version it happens with. 
  • What troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.
  • A video recording would be very helpful. You can attach it to your next response via the Insert Video option in the post editor and if it's too big, then you can upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon 🙂

IvelinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

I am using an "Honor 90 lite" with MagicOS 8.0.0.163 based on android 14. My spotify is the latest release version so 8.9.74.568. I tried re installing the app and clearing cashe but still happens. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QIIh1HIS57jgSnfVwQAUSG2PbZP1jKKR/view?usp=drivesdk

Here's a video where I replicate it. It seem like it has to do with the date I scroll down to. I did not test it but I think if I pass a year in scrolling down that's when it happens. If I can do anything else let me know. I will try my best to help. Thank you for your response and time. 

Hey @Animefan_69,

Thanks for your reply and for all the info shared.

We've passed this important info onto the team. They'll be investigating this behavior further. In the meantime, we'd suggest you subscribe to this thread to get notified as soon as we post any news in the matter.

We'll be on the lookout!

AlejaRModerator
Marked as solution

Hey @Animefan_69,

This should now be resolved. If you haven't received the update yet, be on the lookout in the upcoming days 🙂
We're here for you if you need anything in the meantime. Cheers!

VasilModerator

Thank you for your time. I will be on the lookout for the update. If I find something unusual in the future I will be sure to let you guys know. Have a nice day! 

Suggested posts