Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't update app from Hornor device

Can't update app from Hornor device

I can't listen to my downloads in fly mode. And I can't update my app through google store, it says the app isn't compatible with your device. My device is HONOR V30 PRO which can't use google play actually. Where can I get an apk package of Spotify? So I can update it manually. Or are there any solution related to Huawei or Honor device?

4 Replies

Hi @sherz12,

Thanks for posting on the Community.

Keep in mind that if you want to listen to your music without any internet network, it's necessary to enable the Offline Mode.

If you're having issues with the Google Play store, we recommend that you get in contact with the manufacturer of your device for additional info about your software capabilities.

Remember that the Community is here for you in case you need us again.

Cheers! 

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Hi @sherz12,

Thanks for posting on the Community.

Keep in mind that if you want to listen to your music without any internet network, it's necessary to enable the Offline Mode. Alight Motion MOD APK

If you're having issues with the Google Play store, we recommend that you get in contact with the manufacturer of your device for additional info about your software capabilities.

Remember that the Community is here for you in case you need us again.

Cheers!

Hi there,

I have done everything listed here.

I even uninstalled the app, deleted the data, installed it again, and cleared cache.

Nothing seem to be working.

Hey @ervinjason1,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Could you let us know the exact make/model and operating system of your phone? 

Also, would you mind letting us know if you have been able to use the app before, but not update it, or if you haven't been able to download it at all?

Lastly, sending us a screenshot of the error message you're seeing would come in handy. 

Keep us posted. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

@Andresenhance

Thank you for your response and helpful advice. I will try enabling Offline Mode to listen to my music without an internet network. If I continue to have issues with the Google Play store, I will contact the manufacturer of my device for additional support. I appreciate your assistance and will keep the Community in mind if I need further help. Cheers!

Suggested posts