Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Car Volume

Solved!

Car Volume

When I'm streaming my music offline from my Sony Yperia LT30p to my car, the volume is very low compared to for my radio or any other music. Is there something wrong?

Thanks!

Raf

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

There probably isn't, I find when playing Spotify music in my car I have to turn the radio right up. If you click on Spotify connect, make sure that the volume slider is set right to the top, and that your phone's media volume is also turned up. If you have another device, try using Spotify on that one and see if the same issue occurs.

If both of these have been done and it's still quiet, then you'll just need to turn your car volume up; I don't imagine it's anything wrong with your device or car, I think it's just the strange things that happen with streaming to cars 😛

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

There probably isn't, I find when playing Spotify music in my car I have to turn the radio right up. If you click on Spotify connect, make sure that the volume slider is set right to the top, and that your phone's media volume is also turned up. If you have another device, try using Spotify on that one and see if the same issue occurs.

If both of these have been done and it's still quiet, then you'll just need to turn your car volume up; I don't imagine it's anything wrong with your device or car, I think it's just the strange things that happen with streaming to cars 😛

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts