Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Connect

Solved!

Connect

Страна

Russian

устройство

Samsung Galaxy a50

Операционная система

Android 10

Мой вопрос или проблема

when you try to log in to the app, it says that there is no Internet connection, tried to log in using wifi, mobile Internet, and using VPN, nothing helps

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

thank you for the support, for the fact that nothing active was suggested, I solved the problem myself, using VPN, tried a bunch of VPNs and a bunch of countries and only one came up, "turbo vpn" - server Germany

View solution in original post

Screenshot_20200724-104324_Turbo VPN.jpg
20200724_104321.jpg
6 Replies

Hey there @Slander82,

Welcome to the Community - We are here to help!

Could you try to perform a clean reinstall of the app. You can find detailed steps - here. After you've reinstalled the app reboot your smartphone. 

If you have more questions - don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have been having the same issue. I tried reinstalling the app and then restarting my phone, but it still says that I am offline when I try to log in. Do you have any other ideas on how to fix this?

no result

Hey there folks,

Thanks for the feedback.

What we suggest doing next is trying a different network. You can also try logging in using a friend's account on your device and see if you encounter the same issue.

It is also a good practice to disable any battery optimization or performance enhancing apps on your phone. The steps bellow are applicable for most phones but can differ on certain models:

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Spotify > Battery. Turn on the Allow background activity feature.
  2. Then go to Settings > Apps > Spotify > Battery > Optimize Battery Consumption. Scroll down to Spotify and disable battery optimization for this app.

Let us know if that helped! We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

the battery does not affect the Internet in any way
Marked as solution

thank you for the support, for the fact that nothing active was suggested, I solved the problem myself, using VPN, tried a bunch of VPNs and a bunch of countries and only one came up, "turbo vpn" - server Germany

Screenshot_20200724-104324_Turbo VPN.jpg
20200724_104321.jpg

Suggested posts