Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Dislike button missing in app and disappears from notification when playing on multiroom speake b r

Dislike button missing in app and disappears from notification when playing on multiroom speake b r

Plan

Premium

Country

NL

Device

( Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)

Operating System

( Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

• The dislike button is missing from the app and only visible in the notification bar. When I play the music on my multiroom speakers the dislike button also disappears from the notification bar and will not reappear when playing back on the phone 

1 Reply

Hey there @Armand,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. No worries, we're here to help 🙂

Could you first let us know in what section of the app the dislike button is missing? Keep in mind that on Android it's currently only available for the Discover Weekly, Release Radar and Daily Mix playlists and can be found in the Now Playing view.

For full info about the Made For You playlists, we suggest visiting this support page.

If the dislike button isn't showing up on one of the above mentioned playlists, we'd recommend reinstalling the app to see if that makes a difference. Should the issue persist, it'd be great if you could send us some screenshots so we can look into this.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts