Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

EXPIRED SUBSCRIPTION / SUBSCRIBED AGAIN / NEED TO REDOWNLOAD SONGS

Solved!

EXPIRED SUBSCRIPTION / SUBSCRIBED AGAIN / NEED TO REDOWNLOAD SONGS

Hi Good day!

Badly need help here, o would like to ask about something w/c really annoys me, my premium account subscription just expired a month ago and i cant play all of the songs that I downloaded so I decided to subscribe again, paid for the amount  that i need to pay for getting a prem account and successfully got a premium account again but the problem is I need to redownload all the songs that I downloaded before, can you help me with this I dont want to redownload all of my 1000+ songs again. This would eat my cellular data and my  time, songs are in my data already i think i dont need to download it again. HELP PLEASE! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @lhynzoy13,

To my knowledge, when your Spotify Premium plan ends, you have to re-download all the songs because (I think) they're removed from your device.

I might be wrong, so I've left a message with a few other Rock Stars about this and I'll see what they say 🙂

EDIT // I've just checked with some other Stars, and what I said is correct - Spotify does delete the songs after your Premium expires.

Cheers,

Tim

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @lhynzoy13,

To my knowledge, when your Spotify Premium plan ends, you have to re-download all the songs because (I think) they're removed from your device.

I might be wrong, so I've left a message with a few other Rock Stars about this and I'll see what they say 🙂

EDIT // I've just checked with some other Stars, and what I said is correct - Spotify does delete the songs after your Premium expires.

Cheers,

Tim

Hey @lhynzoy13,

As @user-removed said, when your subscription runs out you aren't allow to play songs offline anymore as it is premium only, so to avoid using unnecessary space on your device, Spotify will automatically remove your downloaded songs.

Sorry that it has inconvenienced you!

If you need anything else please let us know!

Best,

Jordan 

Suggested posts