Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Favorites Playlist Deleted

Favorites Playlist Deleted

Hello!

My favorites playlist just got deleted for no reason! I ordered premium and it just wasn't there, after some research I found out that it was indeed, deleted. Im using a Samsung S9+ if that changes anything.

3 Replies

Hello @ILoveOrange and welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

First of all can you try logging out and logging in again from your device? And if it doesn't work check this link and follow the steps described to recover your playlist. Let me know how it goes, hope it works.

Have a nice day ^^

Hey @ILoveOrange.

Thanks for reaching out to us, and apologies for the confusion! We now see what you mean, and we will be happy to explain to you what happened.

If we understood you correctly, when you upgraded to Premium, you lost your Favorite Songs playlist. This is because this is exclusively a Free feature, and is not available on Premium. The Premium version works a bit differently, in that music which you save is saved to Your Library. All you need to do is to click on the + button next to a song to add it to your saved collection.

Hope that's clear! Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this.

Well this is ridiculous. So, if I stop my membership, will the Favorites playlist, with all of the songs that I put in it, show up again?

Suggested posts