Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Galaxy watch app won't connect to phone

Galaxy watch app won't connect to phone

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Galaxy A14 5G (SM-A146M/DS) and Galaxy Watch6 (SM-R930)

Operating System

Watch - Android 13/Wear OS 4.0/One UI 5.0 Watch

Phone - Android 14/One UI 6.1

Both are updated as of July 31st 2024

My Question or Issue

The Spotify player on my watch is stuck in the same song when I'm streaming on my phone. I can't skip it, play it or change it and when i click the pause button it just goes back to how it was after a few seconds of being "paused". It is normal when I play songs using the watch speaker, but goes back to that same song after i switch to my phone.

I have tried to clean cache, clean data, reinstall, update, force stop, but nothing works, even if the watch is connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth at the same time

The issue seems to persist also in the watch's built in media manager where it's stuck in the same exact song with the same exact behavior. I've also tried clearing the data and force stopping it.

1 Reply

Hey there @oTaldoBixopal

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community!

Kudos for the troubleshooting you tried! We can add some additional steps to see if they work for you. 

Could you try connecting your watch and phone to a different network to see if the same happens? 

If so, we suggest that you try rebooting your watch and performing a clean reinstall of the app on your phone as well. You mentioned you already reinstalled the app on both devices, but this one is more thorough than the usual one. 

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts