Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Have to re-download repeatedly

Have to re-download repeatedly

Four times now my entire catalog has undownloaded itself and I have to redownload. I don't have wifi access. Getting very old. Anyone else have this problem
1 Reply

So this seems to be happening to some people. This is an issue that Spotify has to fix, however from what I have seen people have found some fixes to it that you may try.

1) Solution from anjieeeeeeeeee 

"First thing you'll need to check is your internet connection. You've got to make sure everything's synced before you disconnect from wifi.

If internet's a-ok and everything's completely synced, maybe you'll need to refresh your device that has offline songs.

Go to your Account Overview then remove your offline devices here -- https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/
Then you'll need to reinstall the app.

This means you'll need to re-sync everything, but this usually eliminates any cache problems (cache is where offline songs are stored)."

2) You can try getting in touch directly with Spotify, because the problem can be directly connected to your account. Also it is good to make them more aware that this is a reaccuring issue for many users. 
You can do that by Spotify support form or by Twitter

Hope that helps 

Suggested posts