Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can't see ratings on the Spotify app for ANY podcast. I can't rate either

I can't see ratings on the Spotify app for ANY podcast. I can't rate either

I can't see ratings on the Spotify app for ANY podcast. Either in the app or on the desktop. I can't see or post any ratings whatsoever. I have followed 10 different tutes/videos on how to view them etc. They are simply not there. No ratings, no options to rate.
This is driving me crazy. The options are simply not there.

7 Replies

Hey @Heathenlamb,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

At the moment, we can confirm ratings are available in the mobile app, but not in the desktop app. That being said, and to make sure this isn't visible for you, we'd like to ask you to follow these steps:

Open the Spotify app on your mobile device:

1. Tap the Search tab, then type the podcast's name on the search bar; this will lead you to the podcast's show page. If you are on a specific episode, just tap on the podcast's cover image or title to be redirected back to the show page.
  2. You'll find the rating option underneath the podcast's description. You can also tap the three-dot menu, then choose Rate show. Keep in mind that you'll only have the option to rate it if you've listened to at least one episode.
  3. Drag your finger or tap on one of the five stars to leave a rating.

This is how the feature should work on Android. If this looks different for you, we'd like to know what your OS and Spotify versions are. Any screenshots are always appreciated.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

So in my version of the app there have never been options to rate podcasts and it has really bothered me. This is an example of what I see:

Screenshot_20230808-082725_Spotify.jpg

Ok, so now we know how to rate a show, thanks AlejaR:) Still, you don‘t explain why some of us can‘t seem to see a show’s average rating. Please help.

The issue persists. I can see the rating of podcasts from web/desktop. When clicked, it says "go to your mobile to rate podcasts." But I can't see rating of any podcast from mobile. 

There are multiple articles here where solutions are given, and the directions simply do not match anything in spotify. This is one of them. I can't see ratings, nor can I rate any podcasts, no matter how many episodes I've listened to. I also have read post after post of trying to get shows I never wanted to listen to, but somehow started auto-playing in my app, and now I can't get rid of them. Have tried everything. this is super annoying for an app we PAY FOR!

Doesn't work for me. Don't see rating option anywhere.

OS Miui Global 12.5.6

Android 11

Spotify 8.6.62.566

spotify.jpg

Hi folks,

At Spotify, we're often testing and launching improvements to the app. This means you might occasionally see something your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try temporarily.

Your feedback on this is important, thanks for sharing it here - we appreciate it.

The Community is always here if something else comes up.

DessiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts