Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I lost all my playlists PLZ HELP!!!!!

I lost all my playlists PLZ HELP!!!!!

Ok so I was listening to music in my playlists like normal and then I turned it off. I came back a couple hours later to look up a song but all my playlists were missing and my history was missing and the pictures and names i had on my playlists were now on radio stations but they wern't the same songs. I still have my premium and I tryed to log off then back on with my username but it was still the same. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

1 Reply

Hi!

This sounds like an awful day because I know how much time and effort music lovers live ourselves put into developing playlist for specific events and moods.. That said the only thing that I can think of off the top of my head is maybe they were accidentall deleted.. If this is the case then the solution is really quite simple!

Log onto te desktop version of spotify and go into your account (usually found near the top right of the page). It should automatically load with an "account overview" page, now if this is the case find the menu bar along the left side of the page and look new the bottom for the cover playlist selection, from there try and find the playlist(s) that you are looking to recover and see if that fixes the problem! 

If this doesn't work, I don't know of any other solutions other thatn to delet and reinstall the app and try try try again.. Hope this helps!

Best,

ibonsall14

Suggested posts