Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I only want spotify on my Android

I only want spotify on my Android

I am a new user of spotify, I signed up because I want access to my music but don't want five million devices. I also can't keep all my music on my computer (I have over 7,000 songs) and it takes up too much space and slows my computer down.

Here is my question, I don't want all my songs on my computer that isn't why I got spotify, I want them all (not just 3,333 or what, but ALL) on my phone. I also don't want to have to keep the music in my library on my computer. I have all of my music backed on an external harddrive so that I can keep my music, but my computer will still function without having 33 GB in use slowing it down. Everytime I delete all my music in my library on my laptop it takes not all but most of my music away from spotify on my laptop even though I created a playlist and moved all my local files there. What is even more frustrating is that I don't want access to all 7,000 or so songs on my laptop I want that access on my Andriod. So how do I do this. I bought this to avoid having to deal with multiple devices and spending 500 dollars on an iPod that won't delete all my music because it has a flash instead of a hard drive. If I can't do this then I am sorry it is not worth it. If I wanted to only have access to 3,333 songs of my own already paid for music I would have bought an iPod and never signed up for this. It is a better deal then everything else that I have looked at, but I need it to work. Again I don't want all my music available on my laptop, just my phone, and I want to be able to delete my iTunes library so I can continue to use my computer.

1 Reply

Based on what you're looking for, Spotify probably isn't the best service for you, as it can't do what you're looking for.  I believe Google all access can do what you want though.

Suggested posts