Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

It doesn't plays songs and doesn't downloads them too. Just a few and very randomly.

It doesn't plays songs and doesn't downloads them too. Just a few and very randomly.

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Samsung J7 Neo

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

A few days ago, i tried to download a song but it didn't work. I leave it in the Like songs playlist where it should download sooner or later. Today i saw that i wasn't downloading, also, i couldn't play some songs that i searched online. And that same song, just didn't play too! The player shows the song like is about to play it and then it dissapears like nothing is playing. I decided to reinstall the and now, all the songs are like that! I can't see the album covers, i can't play songs, it doesn't download any, nor albums, none nothing. Just a few and those are the only ones i can play! It's like i'm on offline mode, but the app detects that i'm online. It doesn't make any sense.

Anyways, i left the app there, trying to redownload everything that i lost. I erased the data, the cache, i reset my phone and nothing seems to work. I think this happened just after the last update of the app.

I really would love some help, i use this app a lot and this is something i want to repair asap! Thank you for your time. I'll send a SS of how it looks right now.

Screenshot_20200516-011819_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20200516-013322_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20200516-013330_Spotify.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts