Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

License keeps expiring

License keeps expiring

Hi ๐Ÿ™‚

For the last week or so every time I open the app to listen offline, none of my tracks are available to play. When I go to settings, it informs me that my license to play offline has expired. I've connected my phone to my wifi to re-obtain the license, and that works just fine, reporting I have 29 days remaining, but then if I close the app and reopen it later, the license has reset itself again. As a test, I connected my phone and then immediately force-closed the app and relaunched, and lo and behold the license has gone again.

This has happened 3 or 4 times in the past week, and it's immensely frustrating. I've tried logging out of the app and back in a few times, but that hasn't made any difference. I haven't reinstalled the app because I have over 2 GB of music which would take forever to redownload on my connection. Any suggestions of how to fix this? In case it's relevant, I have an HTC Hero running CM7.2

4 Replies

Hi, exactly the same problem here. Have been a Premium user for a long time. I noticed this behavior at the end of July. Contacted the support.

Exact same problem. Very frustrating!

Me to. Any news about a solution?

Same here. I have premium with auto-pay.

Suggested posts