Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Liked Songs

Liked Songs

• So I'm on a Galaxy S23 and I been a Spotify premium member for quite sometime and one day when i was just listening to my daily liked songs, I realized none of my rap songs were playing. It was always my indie or blues or R&B songs. And i just wanted to report this bug because whenever I try to play a rap song on my liked songs it doesn't play. It's been going on for like a month now. Can this get fixed? Also the only time my rap songs play are when I'm on another playlist when literally all my rap songs are in my liked songs.

5 Replies

Hi there @StaticMemory,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please provide us the following:

• Is this on all devices or only on your Galaxy phone? What about the webplayer?
  • When did this start happening? Did this coincide with an update to the device or the app?
  • Does this happen with any rap artist you try, even ones you've never listened to before?
  • Screenshots or a video of the behaviour. If the files are too large to attach here in the Community, you can send them to us via Google Drive or as unlisted YouTube videos.

With this information, we’d be happy to investigate.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Only mine. And my web player I haven't tried yet. It started happening like around February 13? I'm not too sure I just know it's been going on for sometime now. It does happen with any rap artist in my liked songs like eminem or kendrick. And how do I send it by Google drive?

Hey @StaticMemory

Thanks for your reply. 

It'd be helpful if you could try if the same happens on other devices and the web player so we can determine if the issue is device-related. 

On another note, you can attach the screen recording to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

That should be it right there

Hey @StaticMemory,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for your patience.

Since rap music often has explicit content, would you mind checking if the Explicit content filter is turned on? If so, would you mind turning it off to see if it makes any difference?

If the issue persists, could you confirm if you have tried in the Web Player as suggested previously?

Lastly and if persistent, to continue investigating this case, remember to include in your next response the screen recording previously requested by @Eni. This will give us a better look at the issue.

We'll be around.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts