Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Load times extremely slow on samsung s5

Load times extremely slow on samsung s5

The load times on my s5 are ridiculously slow, sometimes taking up to 5 minutes or more, but more often then not the search fails and just says "oops something went wrong try again"
5 Replies

Hi.

You need 2 Mbps connection or faster to use Spotify lag free.

I've tested my network connection and I've got 15 mbps and I'm still having the slow load times so I don't think thats the problem

i have the same issue, i get oops something went wrong everytime i use it, mine also gets stuck whilst playing leaving me unable to skip or stop anything playing. Ive tried everything, uninstalling, taking out memory card, turning off and on, it simply hasn't worked correctly since an update was done 6 weeks ago. Its a common theme im seeing in peoples comments as feedback, and seems to be a lot of S5 users that are complaining its getting to the point im going to go elsewhere with my £10 a month, because they don't seem to want to sort it out.

Yes thank you I'm having the same problem aswell, sometimes my music won't stop playing, it's really pissing me off tbh

I am also having this problem regardless of connection speed on my S6, it often just stops streaming on next song also.

Suggested posts