Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Local files only partially syncing to android phone/tablet

Local files only partially syncing to android phone/tablet

hi

I have set up local files to create a playlist to have on my Android phone/tablet. I can create the playlists no problem but the files are only partially syncing to my devices. When I check I get the message "waiting to download". One device does have a space problem but the other doesn't and they are all connected to the same wi-fi. 

Any suggestions. Thanks.

4 Replies

Hi  @abalserv,

I did a very detailed post about this topic a few month ago and I think it can help you!

Please click here and read it step by step and please take your time with it so that you don't forget anything.

If your problem can't be solved with that? -> please contact me and I proceed with further suggestions!

Keep It Up!

IIJH

I have just had the same issue with my new IPad, only some of my saved music downloaded/synced to my new IPad.

This is what worked for me; Cleared my Cache by going to Safari in settings, scrolled down to the bottom and cleared Website and History data. Then logged out of Spotify waited a couple of miniutes and logged back in. Download started again.

It's actually really weird. I cleared a few files off my phone. Did the old turn it off and turn it on again and everything is now syncing perfectly..

thanks to both of you for your help though 🙂

Awesome! You did it @abalserv!

Keep It Up!

IIJH

Suggested posts