Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lyrics in Family Plan

Lyrics in Family Plan

1. Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

Realme 6 Pro

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My account is not showing lyrics, I created a new account and works just well. I was wondering if there's a way to make it work with my old account and in case there's no solution what should I do to stay in the family plan and not loose all my info.

3 Replies

Hey @-Hause, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The lyrics feature isn't fully rolled out to everyone, which is why you may see it on the new account and not the old one. 

You can transfer content from one account to the other following these steps if you don't want to lose your saved content. If you're the Family plan's manager, let me know and I'll see what to suggest. If you're a member, you can ask the plan's manager to remove you from the plan on the old account, and then send you an invite to the new account. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy-J

Thanks so much for your quick answer, correct me if I´m wrong but you are saying that this feature might as well some day reach to my actuall account, right? If so, is there an estimated date as of when this could happen?

Hey @-Hause,

Jumping in with @Billy-J here to confirm you can add your +VOTE and subscribe to this Idea related to the Lyrics feature's availability on mobile devices. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts