Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Mobile] Artist page not loading when accessing from the library

[Mobile] Artist page not loading when accessing from the library

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

LG rebel 4

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

This seems to be an issue you claim to have fixed but clearly have not. 

When i go into the artists page in my library and try to select an artist, specifically Against Me! I get a black screen and no songs. I've tried following, unfollowing, deleting downloads and redownloading, tried waiting for the stuff to load, I'm not sure what else I can do. This is a clean install on a new phone. I've never had this issue before and it is very frustrating that it is claimed that y'all fixed this issue when you clearly haven't. I don't even get a loading wheel, just a black screen. I cannot listen to songs from this artist at all. Very frustrating. I've included a screenshot, i hope, as I said new phone. It's been about 3 weeks that I've not been able to access this artist...which is cool. Almost every other artist seems to work, but i've had issues with AJJ as well, I'm sure it's not a genre issues but it seems like it might be an issue with artists where i have a lot of their music saved to my library, 120+ songs. 

Against Me! songs still play out of playlists but I want to listen to the works of the artist by album. Like having a bad day and just put on a favorite album and jam out, I figured the easiest way was to download the songs not make a Playlist named Against Me! - Against Me! like I have for PUP....named PUP - PUP....and then download the playlist after already having downloaded all the songs. Just seems like a weird work around to an issue that I found on here that was claimed to have been fixed.

EDIT: AJJ is no longer working again already. Very frustrating.

EDIT 2: In writing this I realized I already had a work around. I have made two playlists for these artists that I cannot open the normal way. It doesn't seem to give me any more control or extra features that I didn't have before. Hope y'all can fix the real issue instead of accepting a workaround.

EDIT 3: I do not know why this would be rejected without any reasoning, seems like you don't want criticism Instead of accepting that someone might have an issue.

Capture+_2019-04-23-18-00-43.png
Capture+_2019-04-23-18-23-47.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts