Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

New Update Saved Song Issue

New Update Saved Song Issue

I recently downloaded the new update for Android and when I went into the app, there was no tab for saved songs in the library. I had hundreds of songs saved but not in a playlist and now I'm not sure how to access them from my phone. I have the option of playlists, album or artist but no songs.

Screenshot_20180413-003824.png
8 Replies

I'm having the exact same problem! I just got the update and none of my songs appear!

Exactly, I have no playlists, just saved songs and now they are all gone.

According to the help page, liked songs should be in a new "favorites" playlist. Is this not so?

same for me! I lost almost all my songs, and even when I liked them again, the didn't appear in my liked songs:( Also a bunch of my artists were gone... I tweeted at spotify and they said they're workig on it, so they know this happened. It'll be fixed soon! as for your saved songs, there is a playlist something along the lines of liked songs, but you'll find there will be songs missing.

The only songs that appear in the Favorites playlist are songs that you have saved individually, no songs appear from albums that you have saved, which is probably why so many songs are missing from your playlist.

Yeah I'm having the same problem I had hundreds of saved songs and about 50 artists and now I can only see about twenty songs and 15 artists and I don't have any saved albums either. I hope Spotify will look to fix this as it's clearly a major problem. 

I tried to like every song individually from my saved albums, and that didn’t work either... I hope Spotify will fix it soon.

I thought i was the only one witj this problem even im the favorite songs playlist it doesn't have any recently saved songs and the ones that are there are only about 20-30 songs when i have hundreds if not more than a thousand saved songs when you lool through other playlists it tells you which simgs were are liked/favorited but they still dont show on the playlist 

Suggested posts