Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

‘No Internet Connection’ and app homepage not loading since March 22nd

‘No Internet Connection’ and app homepage not loading since March 22nd

Hey all. Since March 22nd, the Spotify app on my mobile device (Oppo A54) has not been working correctly. When I open the app the homepage doesn’t load, all I see is the banner ‘No Internet Connection Available.’ All the works is the Library tab.

To try and fix this, I have:
- Cleared app cache and data
- Uninstalled and reinstalled the app
- Restarted the device
- Changed network settings
- Switching to mobile data
- Reset internet router
- Logged in and out of the app

Logging on and out of the app was a mistake, as then for a whole day I couldn’t login to the app anymore getting the error ‘Something went wrong’. The strangest part is that as soon as I switch off the wifi or go into flight mode, it loads without issue.
1 Reply

Hey there @Steph48

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community! 

Great troubleshooting so far! 

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If the issue persists, make sure that Battery optimization is not enabled for Spotify from the system app settings, as well as that the app is granted all permissions. These settings could be hindering the performance of the app.

If you're using an SD card, you can also remove it, run a clean reinstall once more and see if the issue comes up again afterwards without the card. This way we you can check if the issue is related to the SD card at all.

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts