Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Not all songs in playlists on different computers/mobile devices.

Not all songs in playlists on different computers/mobile devices.

Hi,

I created a monster playlist at work (~800 songs) but for some reason, when I log in at home, I get only 280 songs. I also only see 280 on both my Android phone and my iTouch. Is there something wrong I'm doing? I know its not a problem with local files because I have no local files on my work computer; only my home computer. I used other playlists to create the big playlist, so there might be a few local files in there that my home PC should sync, but definitely not 600 songs worth. What should I do?

Thanks.

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

This sounds like the 'large playlist bug'.

It may resolve if you:

1) Create a new playlist

2) Drag and drop all the songs into the new playlist, but no more than 100 at a time

There seems to be an issue with Spotify not updating large playlists at the moment, but 0.9.1.x is being slowly rolled out and I believe it fixes the issue.

Let me know if it works for you!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Just posting to say this also solved my problem of playlists not syncing. I think it's a bit of a silly shortcoming on Spotify's part but, hey, at least I can finally get my playlist on my phone.

Suggested posts