Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline Playlists won't fully Download

Offline Playlists won't fully Download

Hi, a couple days ago I had to factory reset my android. So I had to reinstall Spotify. While trying to redownload the the playlists, I discovered that it wasn't letting me fully download them. It is not a disk space issue as I still have over 10 GB free. It was perfectly fine before I rest everything. Please help!!

6 Replies

Hey. Is it that some playlists are showing up empty while others are fine?

It wasn't. It just "download cannot be completed because there isn't sufficient space" however, I just formatted my memory card and it worked so I'm not sure what the problem was, but thank you! 😃

Ah, you didn't mention the error. Glad you sorted it out 🙂

Dont know how to load my Spotify onto my new SCH-s738c android phone. Must be easy but I am new at these things.Old phone was lost but I have same #

Do you have an icon called "apps" or "play store" or something like that?  Is service with Tracfone or Straight Talk or something else?

You should be able to download Spotify from Goole Play. Just search there for Spotify.

@debw wrote:

Dont know how to load my Spotify onto my new SCH-s738c android phone. Must be easy but I am new at these things.Old phone was lost but I have same #

Suggested posts