Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline mode problems

Offline mode problems

Sorry for my English i my'm Argentinian.

The problem is the offline mode, I closed the session automatically while I was in offline mode, the problem is that I have the music downloaded and I would like to not have to download it again because I do not have wifi, is there any solution? thanks

3 Replies

Hey @Konsows,

So if I understand your question right, the problem is that, when closing the app and opening it at a later moment, the app doesn't work. 

The problem with offline mode is that, when opening Spotify, the app needs to validate your account via an internet connection. This is because Spotify needs to validate that you still have premium. When the validation is done you can listen to your downloaded songs in offline mode. Here is more information about offline mode. And here is a page for troubleshooting.

Feel free to ask more.
- Jordy

Sorry I expressed myself wrong, the problem is that when I want to log in, it tells me that spotify is in offline mode, and when I connect it, nothing happens, I previously passed and deleted the application data and returned to normal, but doing this I lose music, and download 120 songs again only my phone company likes because it forces me to spend

Reinstalling spotify is the only way to fix this I'm afraid.

Suggested posts