Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline music deleted from SD card

Solved!

Offline music deleted from SD card

All my offline tunes keep getting deleted.
I moved everything to my sd card and then the sd card wasnt being recognised so they got deleted again.
Tried uninstall & reinstall as mentioned in other articles and same problem. It will let me move the songs to sd card and redownload them again, then about 30 mins later they will disapear again.
Is it the sd card? Spotify issue? Halp.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It does sound like there may be a problem with your SD card. Do you have another one you can try? Alternatively, does the problem go away if you use the internal storage for downloads?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Bit of extra info - when i go into the app it doesnt remember which songs i had downloaded so i have to manually tell it to download again
Marked as solution

It does sound like there may be a problem with your SD card. Do you have another one you can try? Alternatively, does the problem go away if you use the internal storage for downloads?

Yes i seems to be able to save to the device (alrhough there isnt much room so i can only test with 1-2 albums). I guess ill try a new sd card. thanks for your help!

This is happening to me too on 2 diff devices with sseparate sds keeps saying sd not found or damaged
Works fine for everything else so thinking not sd issue

I'm having this issue too, I believe it's related to the limit of only 3 offline devices.  I actually only have one, my Samsung S7 Edge.  BUT, it keeps adding the same device over and over as a new device, basically whenever my phone restarts or spotify is completely closed & reopened.  How do I keep this from happening?  I've already reset the device.

Suggested posts