Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline playlist

Solved!

Offline playlist

I payed the premium account, but now How can I transfer the musics to my SD Card to listen after or listen on my Sony Xperia Z5? I have that option, like download the musics and save on SD Card memory? After the premium expired I will keep listen the musics?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @andrebuchalle!

Spotify is a streaming service. But, if you upgrade to premium, you can download songs for offline use. You can save it to your SD card if your internal storage gets full but, downloading playlists doesn't mean you're downloading the mp3 files. You are downloading the songs but only the Spotify app can play them. And, you need to go online every 30 days because the Spotify app needs to check whether you're still using Premium or not anymore. And you can only save 3333 songs per device. For more info, you can check this link out. If you have more questions, just reply 🙂

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @andrebuchalle!

Spotify is a streaming service. But, if you upgrade to premium, you can download songs for offline use. You can save it to your SD card if your internal storage gets full but, downloading playlists doesn't mean you're downloading the mp3 files. You are downloading the songs but only the Spotify app can play them. And, you need to go online every 30 days because the Spotify app needs to check whether you're still using Premium or not anymore. And you can only save 3333 songs per device. For more info, you can check this link out. If you have more questions, just reply 🙂

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts