Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

On going music playing issue

On going music playing issue

Im a premium member using a samsung galaxy S9+ after the update changing the playlist layouts etc i have developed an issue with my music playing. While i am listening to music whether from my device or a blutooth speakr/headphones my music randomly stops. The music instantly starts up again if i unlock my phone or if i leave my phone alone it will evenyually start up again (the other day this was 25 minutes later) i havent changed any setting on the app or my phone and have seen atleast two patch updates come out and still i have the issue.

I used my spotify everyday but now have started to use it maybe once a week because of how frustrating it is listening to spotty music, not great when im paying for this!

2 Replies

Could be some battery saving issue.

Here are some suggested fixes you could try:

https://threema.ch/en/faq/push_samsung

Hey there @Shizmaniz,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We'd recommend making sure that Spotify is set as exception for any cache-clearing or battery optimization apps on your device.

If you're unsure on how to check this, we'd suggest looking online for further instructions according to your device's manufacturer.

If that doesn't help, a quick reinstall of the app might do the trick. You can find out how to do that in this support site article.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts