Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Phone keeps re downloading the last 23% of playlist

Solved!

Phone keeps re downloading the last 23% of playlist

I am A premium user with a Galaxy S3 and a Nexus 10. My Nexus has no issues, plenty of storage space available and never has to download songs over again. My phone has plenty of external space and a fair bit on the phone itself, but every time I go onto my one and only playlist it always says 77% downloaded and then starts downloading the rest. The songs will stay downloaded for a few hours but the next time I go back to it the processes starts over again. 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This is a known bug and it is listed in the bugs board 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

This is a known bug and it is listed in the bugs board 🙂

Thank you

Hi Liam,

I have the same issue as this in that I quite often find one of my playlists tries to re-download from about 96% almost every time I open it. I see that you said it's a known issue and appears on the 'Bug Board' but was wondering if you could point me in the right direction so I can see what's been said about it.

Apologies, I joined today so I'm still figuring everything out.

Thanks,

Adam.

Hey there Adam and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Thanks for your question.

You can find more info about this bug here http://community.spotify.com/t5/Bugs/Android-quot-Downloading-quot-playlist-is-stuck-on-0/m-p/127498...

With Unlimited data plan you can, however, listen music Online as much as you feel right.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

Hi and welcome. Can you check how much free storage space you have please.

Hey Jyri,

Thanks for your message fella.

Unfortunately I don't have an unlimited data plan on my mobile, but you're quite right. I actually only noticed the issue because I previously had 1gb of mobile data on my plan and that disappeared after only 2.5 weeks - the only thing that I'd done differently was begin using Spotify so I started paying more attention to it.

I have found the solution on the Bug Board so will give all that a try and see if it sorts the issue for me.

Many thanks,

~Adam

Suggested posts