Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist aren't downloading.

Playlist aren't downloading.

Logged into my Spotify account on my brand-new Google Pixel 8 (Android 14), and I can't download any of my playlists.

For the record, I do have premium, I do have a lot of free memory, I don't have more than 5 devices connected to this account, I do have the latest version of Spotify, and I do have a solid and working internet connection; I tried clearing cache and storage, restarting and reinstalling the app, restarting the phone. The app has all the necessary permissions.

What can be the problem?
3 Replies

Hey there @georgemanius

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! 

Could you let us know what exactly happens when you try to download your content? Sending us a short screen recording would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

In the meantime, we suggest that you log out and log back in twice in a row to see if that makes the difference.

We'll be waiting for your reply. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have exactly the same problem. It ask to delete all the downloads. It doesn't make any difference 😕

Hey @Robi1979,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you confirm you've tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned by @georgemanius? If yes, send over the video requested by @Eni so we can see how things look on your end.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts