Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Playlists] Make "Liked Songs" into a section of its own instead of a playlist.

[Playlists] Make "Liked Songs" into a section of its own instead of a playlist.

I was thinking, instead of having your liked songs playlist, maybe we could make it into a section of it's own. Like the home, search, and library sections. Because sometimes when I am in a place where I may not have much internet and I chose to play songs from my liked songs playlist, it won't load even if I have it all downloaded. So I was thinking maybe we could try to have a section of liked songs just for itself instead of it being a playlist. That way it will load all the time and I can go and play music from that section anytime withought needing to load onto a playlist.

2 Replies

Hey there @GuiGuiGlims

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

Your downloaded content should always load when you're in Offline mode.  

In this case, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

If this doesn't do the trick, we suggest that you check if the OS of your device is up to date. 

Lastly, could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one?

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Sorry no, it did not help. When I have 1 bar of data, my playlist still takes a while to load even though it is downloaded. I think it may have a problem about it having too many songs because I have over 1,300 songs in my liked songs playlist but when I open any other of my playlists, whether downloaded or not, load right away.

Suggested posts